Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 year of men

Its 2010 now.

Yesterday ( Mafioso Palli ) Alex Palliveedan asked me to Review his blog. Now, he is behind some crap Ideology called ZEN.
Its an Ideology only he can understand. Leave that Shit, I cant understand the basic Economics then how do I understand the shit called ZEN. ( I expect a F***** reply from Palli for this. A###@%$e was complaining about the ATTITUDE of a cow when we went to Pndicherry. I dont care a shit about it). I thought about updating my blog.

Hari was in all praise of rich pepole yesterday as they they dont worry about ordering varieties of side dishes while boozing. Poor guy was having Old Monk Rum and usual Masala boondi. I tried to convince him that its not the side dishes gives you a High, its the alcohol gives you a High. Atleast he should be happy that we have some boondhi and Thums up to go with. I need to say that my other friend Sajith was fully satisfied with the Masala Boondhi. He was worried about the future saying that when we can stop OMR and start drinking Johnnie walker. Again, I was forced to convince this guy.

The coversation goes like this.

Hari: This rich guys are so lucky that they can order any side dish while boozin. We are having this Bloody Masala Boondhi.
Me: Hari, its not the Side dish which gives you a High. Its the OMR giving you the high.
Hari: #@$%#%^^$
( Sajith was silently having OMR with Masala Boondhi.)
After few minutes
Sajith: Machha when are we going to change this brand OMR?
Me: Ali, OMR is the best. He stood with us through thick and thin. We cannot forget our Roots even if become So Rich.

( The weird look from these guys gave me an Impression that I am a Moron. Later they said me not to be a philosopher.
Later I realized that the lack of alcohol in my blood stream caused this confusion Btw: I did not booze.)

Later in the night I was preparin Chicken Curry thinkin about the difference between 2009 and 2010.
I came to a conlusion after some serious thoughts.

It is like this: " Ignore the factor 2 from 2009 and 2010. Now we have 009 and 010. Yes, you read it correctly.
2009 belonged to GAYS (009) This is the year for MEN (010) I became happy.

Sad songs stared coming from Hari's mobile and Sajith started speaking Kannada. Oops they are boozed up.
Chicken curry and Semia ( steamed rice noodles) ready on the table.

Its some kinda boring now:
Pinged DJ and Sankar:
No reply:
!#$#$^%^ may be busy chatting with their girlfriends.
Amminy is partiying.
As I am suffering from severe cold and Headache, please grant me ......

1 comment:

Alex Palliveedan said...

Daddy I see you also getting into Zen without your own knowledge (Harukki Mathsushitha calls this "Miachin HaraNaga" means subconscious enlightenment)

Well soon enough I see you reaching my stage of Shoshu Myohoji - Total Enlightenment. You will be able to differntiate the sperm and the egg which has made you!!!

ZEN!!!!