Saturday, March 15, 2008

I wonder whether life is "copy & paste"

I do ot know how many Blogs I have created? But this is the only way I know to kill the time. Some times life is so funny, Ridiculous;
Farnkly speaking "it Sucksss".
so what is special to start a blog today. I dont know. today is a Saturday and I am damn Bored.
So wazzupp!!!!!! guys!!!!

As usual its boring here always..
I Found the reason " the adaptor connected to my Comp broke and I do not have Internet connection now"

Gops is busy as usual.
Maddy is running behind a girl.
Aloy is doing Business.
Jo Akka is doing Moderation.
No Idea about Vani akka. (Oh today is Saturday)
Rums is getting Married.
DJ which song are you lisening now?

BTW these are all my Friends.

Veeru will come tomorrow.
Sandeep is sleeping. Rahul is on duty.
Thomas is in ooty.
Alex writing Exams.
Luttu is in Bangalore.
Mayor Jithu, Where are you?
John and Pradeepettan I miss you both badly. ( Pradeepetta please take care of John.)
He will cry after doing all the silly things.
Ann and Sam Busy as usual.
Btw all are my good friends.

This is not copy & Paste.......... This is not copy & Paste......

THIS IS NOT COPY & PASTE

3 comments:

Aloysius said...

aha... thats a good one times and i agee its not a copy paste...

and i wish you kick start you blog with more like these.... its tough to have your own stuff written... when u have the luxury of copy paste...

so be committed... and you will exhale....

sarvesh said...

this is really nice one daddy...

Unknown said...

epadida ipadi