Saturday, March 15, 2008

John and Pradeepettan

John, My good Friend got the cd of Desert rose ( sting) in our room and he played that song countless time. Now I am addicted to that song.

About John:
John is My good friend. We were room mates for abt 4 years. He is a nice guy. He is like an encyclopedia. Ask anything he will give you an answer. You can trust him and his answers. He is crazy about bikes, books. Believe me we have touched a speed of 115 kmph on his Black Pulsar. His Favorite channels are History channel, discovery, espn, Star sports. He is gonna get married in this year. I do not have any words on his command over English Language.I am skipping so many things here coz, If I write about John one blog is not enough. John I miss you badly.

About Pradeep:
Pradeepettan as we call him ( means elder Brother), was another room mate of mine. He is the last word for talent. He is a gentleman. Trust him any time. He is an artist (Painter). You should see his work, talk to him once you will come to know what he is. He always take right decisions, that is y he is in this position today. Pradeepetta you have the authority to kick me and John anytime. Pradeepetta take care of John. so many things to writeabout Pradeepettan, but I miss you very badly.

No comments: