Thursday, April 3, 2008

After a few days

It seems life is improving a bit nowadays. Sometimes it is funny. More responsibility. More power. More respect. This is wonderful. No time to read books instead I am watching old classics. I am missing those days I used to read thrillers. How many songs I can download in a day. But I am selective now. Stopped downloading all those bullshit songs. Shah is angry with me??? hey its not. But I am acting too much, but things will change. Dont worry. I wonder whether Dan brown stopped writing. He may be in CERN doing Research on time travel. Heard that Grisham has come with hi new book, will have to get a copy.
Nothin interesting here. Seems all are busy. I am afraid I am getting a back pain these day. How many times I have to change my seating position in a day. I will count it tomorrow.

Sometimes getting bored like a hell. Still I believe I am the chosen one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey times! i am not angry with u