Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Miles to go before I sleep.

What is happening here? Life is bit slow it seems. Making too many Calls Officially these days. I am Enjoying the work pressure nowadays. I would rather say I am running hard to achieve my target. Life is like that. Now a days I am saying myself the famous lines of Robert Frost.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Am I too sensitive nowadays. I am getting provoked easily. I am angry sometimes. But I am acting cool. Do not know when all those feelings is gonna get explode. Friends, so keep away from me.
Missing someone very badly. But I do not know who is that.

When is the D day? I'm eagerly waiting for that firmly sticking to the statement
"I am the Chosen One".

No comments: