Monday, May 5, 2008

Life is............

So was the month April. May has arrived and am still in the same path. Hope there is some drastic changes gonna happen in this month. As May is the Hottest Month here, something hot should happen. I am worried about the Sunstroke. The Government has officially put an alert on Sun Stroke. Guys its Damn hot here which makes my life very bad. At least I have to take 4 to 5 liters of water in a day. Life is showing me a way to conquer, but I am still confused. So, what are my chances to win? I have to think about it. Folks, if I say that life is a different game then dont support me. It is the same game for all, but the situations, the conditions after all your approach to it will make the end Result. So I am gonna change my approach towards the life lil bit. Dont worry, the way life goes now is forcing me to do so. "Times" get ready for the game. Pull your socks, set your Target Now, Run........

Folks I have to say Life is so Unpredictable. But still,

"I am the Chosen One"

No comments: